Friday, September 7, 2007

Liveblogging from Office 2.0

This week I attended the Office 2.0 conference in San Francisco. I decided one of the easiest ways to take notes, and be able to access them later, was via my iPhone. So I took my notes in iPhone's Notes application, then mailed it here to my blog. I haven't yet corrected anything except the titles, and added tags (I can't tag entries directly via email).

I decided to, at least for a day or so, leave them in the format they arrived in, just to see how I feel about that. I will tidy this all up, and also add links to the products and articles, rsn.

If you want to see all blog posts from everyone who was blogging directly from the Office 2.0 conference, check this out (also in my Links channel): Office 2.0 Conf Tag in Technorati.

No comments: