Monday, September 3, 2007

iPhone Photo Blogging

This weekend I went to Disneyland (yay!) with Dawn and some friends. But not all friends, nor family, so they were happy to follow along with the pictures I was uploading from my iPhone during the weekend. Both the iPhone camera, and the "Post to Web Gallery" options worked great! It was very easy, and fast even over the Edge network, to upload my pictures to my .Mac account.

There is even a Subscribe option from the web gallery site, although I haven't looked at how that works. But now I know that the subject line gets posted as the caption, so next time I will add useful information there, instead!

Apple, once again, is changing how I work, this time in how I'm sharing pictures. I was missing MMS here, as I normally would have text-messaged the pictures to friends and family; but one at a time, and each would only get a picture or two. This way, I first emailed the link out, then as I took each picture I immediately posted it to the website, all weekend long. Almost as good as being there?

No comments: