Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Sport Gal

Today I realized I'm really only a one sport gal. I don't mean I just follow one sport; rather, I really only like one of each kind. Here's what I mean:

Sport I Participate In: Flyball
I have three terriers, and we race for the Bay Racers Flyball Club.

College Sport: Women's Basketball
More specifically, Stanford Women's Basketball, but we go to and watch as much Div 1 as we can. Today we had a great time with over 10,000 of our closest friends watching Stanford & Cal duke it out for the Pac-10 title.

Pro Sport: Bicycle Road Racing, specifically Grand Tours
Although we have enjoyed watching the Tour de France, every year the organizers make it harder to watch by disqualifying more and more riders and teams. But, earlier this week we went to Stage 3 of the Tour of California, and had a blast. Maybe I'll use those three weeks in July for something else.

http://gallery.mac.com/dianafnscp#100144

No comments: